- Provides an annual in-service training focused on the student’s hearing loss and most recent audiogram, personal and DM/FM equipment, necessary accommodations/modifications, and teaching strategies to all necessary teachers/staff
- Manages, monitors and troubleshoots personal and school-owned FM/DM equipment, including contacting manufacturers of assistive listening devices
- Conducts classroom observations
- Consults regularly with SLP, special education teacher, general education teacher, OT, PT, case manager etc.
- Collaborates with audiologists
- Provides direct service including, but not limited to, pre- and post-teaching of vocabulary and language concepts, auditory training, indirect speech-reading skills, and self-advocacy skills