I feel my child needs TOD services, how can I get the ball rolling?

We suggest reaching out to your child’s case manager or 504 coordinator if you feel that your child would benefit from services provided by a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing.  If you are unaware of who your child’s case manager or 504 coordinator is, contact the building principal or Office of Special Services in your school district.  It is helpful to have a recent audiological report to present to your case manager/504 coordinator.  Often times, pediatric audiologists will include a recommendation for services from a TOD in their report.